A summery cheesecake that is fairly quick and easy to make. You can then just forget about it, just leave it in the fridge until needed so it is a good dessert to prepare ahead.
125g ginger biscuits- finely crushed
50g dessicated coconut
300g cream cheese
60g icing sugar
250ml double cream
3 tsps lemon juice
3 kiwi fruit-2 diced. 1 sliced
2 slices pineapple- chopped into small pieces
1. Melt butter, mix in biscuit crumbs and coconut. Press into base of a 20 cm spring tin. Chill.
2. Beat together cream cheese, icing sugar and lemnon juice.
3. Lightly whip cream and fold into cheese mixture with kiwi and mango and the pineapple.
4. Spoon filling onto the biscuit base.
5. Chill for several hours.
6. Decorate with the sliced kiwi fuit just before serving.
Recipe images are not uploaded yet.
Please note: this recipe has been submitted by a user of this website and is not one of Delia's. We cannot, therefore, take any responsibility if the recipe contains errors, does not work or is not as you expect it to be, although, as our users are keen cooks, we are confident it will be a great dish. Delia tests each of her recipes three times, which is why you can always be sure of success.
Most Popular recipes
Autumn apple recipes