Elderflower & Lime Cheesecake
A real taste of summer
3/4 large pack digestive biscuits
360g full fat cream cheese
160ml double cream, lightly whipped
Icing sugar to taste
Zest of 1 lemon
2tbs Belvoir Elderflower Cordial
1. Place the digestive biscuits in a large plastic bag. Hold one end of the bag and using a rolling pin, crush until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the crushed biscuits and sugar until they are fully combined.
3. Press the biscuit mixture firmly into an 8” round tin with a lift up base and place in the fridge to set.
4. Wash the lemon and grate the skin using a fine grater or use a zester. Place this zest together with the cream cheese, icing sugar and lime juice in a food processor and mix well.
5. Then slowly add the cream and elderflower cordial until it is a smooth thick paste.
6. Spread this mixture on the biscuit base and refrigerate.
7. Just before serving, sprinkle the cheesecake with the zest of the lime.
Please note: this recipe has been submitted by a user of this website and is not one of Delia's. We cannot, therefore, take any responsibility if the recipe contains errors, does not work or is not as you expect it to be, although, as our users are keen cooks, we are confident it will be a great dish. Delia tests each of her recipes three times, which is why you can always be sure of success.
Most Popular recipes
Win a new 2014 Leisure Cookmaster range cooker in time for Christmas
Flavours of France plus win Le Creuset cookware