Connor's no-bake Cheesecake
This cheesecake was an experiment of some sort for my mums birthday. it was really tasty but the texture was all wrong. i used to much gelatine for it and it turned out like jelly.
- FOR BASE; Pepprikor biscuits from IKEA, Chocolate sprinkles, butter, icing sugar.
- FOR MIXTURE; philadelphia cream cheese, caster sugar, 1 packet of gelatin, 2+ tablespoons of water, 200 ml of whipping cream (or double cream), 2+ teaspoon of lemon extract depending on how "lemony" you want it.
1. Grease tin
2. Crush biscuits until their crumbs
3. melt butter
4. Gently fold in the biscuits and icing sugar
5. when butter has been absorbed, add in chocolate sprinkles. Stir untill melted.
6. pour into the prepared tin and place in frdge
7. mix cream cheese until smooth
8. add caster sugar and gelatine
9. gently stir in the whipping cream (or double cream)
10. when mixed together pour into the prepared tin and place in fridge for 2+hours
(i make it the day before and leave it in the fridge overnight to make sure it's set)
Recipe images are not uploaded yet.
Please note: this recipe has been submitted by a user of this website and is not one of Delia's. We cannot, therefore, take any responsibility if the recipe contains errors, does not work or is not as you expect it to be, although, as our users are keen cooks, we are confident it will be a great dish. Delia tests each of her recipes three times, which is why you can always be sure of success.
Most Popular recipes
Autumn apple recipes