Bakeod Amaretti Nectarines With Amarett
Perfect for summer entertaining, this dessert is simple and quick to prepare and can be cooked whilst you're enjoying your main course.
4 large nectarines, halved and stoned
50g unsalted butter
12 Amaretti biscuits, crushed
2 tbsp runny honey
Abou 2 tbsp Amaretto liqueur
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, but do not let it brown.
- Add the crushed amaretti biscuits, honey and a dash of Amaretto and mix together.
- Place the nectarine halves on a baking tray, flat side facing upwards.
- Put a heaped teaspoon of the mixture onto the flat side of each nectarine half .
- Sprinkle with demerara sugar and drizzle with more honey and Amaretto.
- Bake in the oven for 15-30 minutes until golden.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt, ice cream or crème fraiche.
Please note: this recipe has been submitted by a user of this website and is not one of Delia's. We cannot, therefore, take any responsibility if the recipe contains errors, does not work or is not as you expect it to be, although, as our users are keen cooks, we are confident it will be a great dish. Delia tests each of her recipes three times, which is why you can always be sure of success.
Most Popular recipes
Win a £200 supermarket voucher courtesy of Rapeseed Oil Benefits!
Meat Free Monday
Win one of ten pairs of tickets to see Taken At Midnight. Enter now!