Delia Online forums are part of the site’s community. It is a family-oriented service and children may be present in all community areas. You are responsible and liable for what you say when posting in our forums. We encourage you to make our community areas enjoyable places to visit by communicating in a spirit of mutual respect and consideration.
When using our community areas, we ask you to abide by the Delia Online Community Rules, which are as follows:
1. Your use of the Community Area Functionality is at your sole risk and that by using the Community Area Functionality you may be exposed to content that is objectionable to you. You acknowledge that we are not under any obligation to monitor or review content posted on the site using the Community Area Functionality. To the extent that we are notified of or become aware that you have posted content that is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to edit or delete any such content and at our discretion to remove your access to the site, temporarily or permanently, and to take any other action, including legal action. Using multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the Community or annoying other users may also cause us to take action against your accounts.
2. If you see or receive any communication which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or which you otherwise consider to be inappropriate, please report it immediately at email@example.com or else click on the ‘report this post’ link.
3. Where you submit content to this site (including, without limitation, any text, graphics, video or audio), by such submission you grant Delia Online a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play and exercise all publicity rights with respect to any such content and/or to incorporate it into other works in any media, now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to Delia Online, you should not submit your content to the site.
4. By submitting content to this site, you:
(iii) agree that you are entirely responsible for all content that you make available on the site using the Community Area Functionality.
You will not, nor will you encourage any other party, to make any statement or introduce any content which includes:
(i) swearing and/or unacceptable, indecent, defamatory, threatening, violent or discriminatory (based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability, physical or mental) language;
(ii) discussions that encourage, promote or provide information about illegal or criminal activities (including but not limited to pornography, explosives, weapons, violence, drugs, programming viruses, computer hacking and copyright infringement);
(iii) posting of addresses for other web sites or content that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights;
(iv) exchanging telephone numbers or home addresses, the harassment of other users of the site (either privately or in a public forum), or the impersonation of our staff or any other characters;
(v) actions that would disrupt or impair the functioning, stability or security of the site (including but not limited to the introduction of viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan horses or any other form of contaminants);
(vi) advertisements, promotions, unsolicited approaches, or any other use of the site for unauthorised commercial purposes; and
(vii) any derogatory remarks about Delia or the site.
(viii) recipes by other published cookery writers
4. We have asked that all posts relating to technical queries and complaints are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than being added to the forum as they are not relevant to the purpose of the forum and are not food-related. For this reason, we reserve the right to remove any posts of this nature.
If you have any comments or complaints about the use of the Community Functionality, please email email@example.com.*